7CsThrive and 7Cs Academy In The News
The Board of Directors and CEO of 7CsThrive value community engagement. They engaged the community before submitting their application on January 21, 2020. They continue to engage the community after submitting their application. In the process, they have generated a print and social media presence. The Board and CEO have collated all this "Press about 7Cs" for your quick reference below.
In Social Media
In Social Media
- 01/11/2020. Watch President Osteguin on Live Twitter Feed tell her story and share a great resource to help your child succeed. Her message: Every child must become an independent reader early. This will help them communicate and begin to make meaning of the world. In 7Cs we call this the literacy "competency." It is important for you to challenge your child in reading.
- 01/11/2020. Watch Vice President Flores on Live Twitter Feed share her story to help you help your child. Her message: Every child deserves a chance to succeed. As a parent, ask questions and be informed about your child's education. We can help your child and help you to help your child succeed.
- 01/11/2020. Watch Secretary Mungia on Live Twitter Feed share his story to help your child receive a well-rounded education. His message: Your child deserves a well-rounded education to succeed in life. Our world is becoming more of an interconnected web. The more families have a foundation on the 7Cs, the stronger the web will be in our community.
- 01/11/2020. Watch Director Mayberry on Live Twitter Feed share these ideas with you. His message: Give your child the best tools possible to make sure your child succeeds by starting early. Give your child an early start so they can master the 7Cs triangle model young.
- 01/30/2020. President Osteguin and CEO Dr. Nathan Balasubramanian share on FB Live their reflections after participating in School Discovery Night. This event was organized by San Antonio Charter Moms.
- 02/15/2020. Director Mayberry and CEO Dr. Nathan Balasubramanian share their reflections on FB Live after participating in School Discovery Day. This event was organized by San Antonio Charter Moms.
- 02/20/2020. CEO Dr. Nathan Balasubramanian shared his perspectives on how we can personalize learning for every child at the Mexican American School Board Association (MASBA) meeting.
- 02/23/2020. Secretary Mungia and Dr. Balasubramanian participated on the South Side School Discovery Day Event at Traders Village. This event was organized by San Antonio Charter Moms. Watch their 50-second reflection at this exciting event on FB Live with The Carpenters Apprentice (Minutes 01:05 - 01:54).
It is important for you— 7CsAcademy (@7CsAcademy) February 3, 2020
to challenge your child in reading.
Here's a great resource to help you https://t.co/CdawPjDQdt
succeed.@aosteguin @SACharterMoms @FamsEmpowered @SchoolChoiceTX @Lexile_Quantile @Elda22437026 @EmilyJDonaldson @edwardmungia @BrackFdn @cep_team https://t.co/YjYcRZjNHW
Every child deserves a chance to succeed— 7CsAcademy (@7CsAcademy) February 3, 2020
As a parent, ask questions and be informed in your child’s education
We can help your child and help you to help your child succeed@Elda22437026 @SACharterMoms @FamsEmpowered @SchoolChoiceTX @EmilyJDonaldson @BrackFdn @aosteguin https://t.co/j9ZSlzfWcr
Give us a chance to— 7CsAcademy (@7CsAcademy) February 3, 2020
Give your child the best tools possible
To make sure your child succeeds
By starting early
So they master the 7Cs triangle model@aosteguin @SACharterMoms @FamsEmpowered @SchoolChoiceTX @cep_team @EmilyJDonaldson @BrackFdn @Elda22437026 @edwardmungia https://t.co/DYT20aOk2Y
In Print Media
In Print Media
- 03/05/2020. Ex. South San officials tout charter schools. San Antonio Express-News.
- 03/06/2020. Former South San District Leaders Join Boards Of Proposed Charter Schools. Texas Pubic Radio.
- 03/13/2020. Sixteen charter school applications survive first round, 12 don’t. Texas State Teachers Association.
- 04/27/2020. 3 New San Antonio Charter Schools Plan to Open in Fall 2020. Rivard Report.
April 22, 2020
Read on to learn how you can:
i) Use the website https://Quantiles.com and make learning relevant to your child's interests and needs using Lexile and Quantile Measures,
ii) Get practical ideas from the Board of Directors and CEO to help you better help your child (children),
iii) Understand 7Cs and the 7Cs Triangle Model to better help you and your child succeed in school,
iv) Learn from the experience of one family to apply it to the needs of your own family,
v) Receive a FREE 45-minute consultation with the CEO to connect your child with learning for life.